In my ongoing efforts to create a couple of weekly segments for you to look forward to, I´m introducing the 5 stupidest shit of the week column in the sexy list format you all know and love.
5. ´´ Isisn´t it iconic that Rebbecca Black is pregnant?´´ She meant to say ironic, which I may have been able to forgive her for if it was even remotely ironic. To add insult to injury, when I called her out on this, and said ´don´t you mean ironic´ she replied with #4.
4. ´´Ironic? That´s not even a word.. isin´t it iconic that you used ironic instead of iconic?´´ :facepalm: I felt like saying, ´´isint it ´iconic´ that even with all of those extra chromosomes, you still can´t figure out how to use the word ironic!´´
3. I was walking through the tech hall of my high-school when I heard this conversation between two blonds (both IRL and metaphorically). Blonde a) said: ´´Yeah, I want to go to Australia with my boyfriend this summer- what language do they speak there anyway?´´
2. To which her dumbass blond friend, replied: ´´They speak Australian, stupid!´´. Normally, I´d take this exchange as a sort of satire but considering the sources (tech hall blonds) and the total lack of verbal cues to make one think otherwise, I can´t help they were serious. :headwall:
1. This last example happened today in philosophy, as two students were talking about their friend who was planning on showing up to prom high. They referred to him as a dumbass for doing drugs and said ´´why can´t he just get high on life instead´´. About 30 seconds after that comment, he started talking about how ´´fucking shitfaced´´ he was planning on getting on prom night. *sigh*
So there you have it folks, my reason for my undying cynicism. Spend 2 weeks in any high-school and you may find yourself losing hope in humanity.